Wren's Voice Over Demos & Other Samples
Documentaries & Narration ...
- "She Lives to Ride" - Women motorcyclists: florists, housewives, mothers, and grandmothers don leather, helmets, and Harleys--breaking stereotypes along the way.
- "Speaking the Unspeakable: The Art of Samuel Bak" - Wren narrates the memoirs of the brilliant artist and Holocaust survivor, Samuel Bak, in the documentary about his life. Click here for more information about Samuel Bak.
- "Prelude to Kosovo" - Depicts the bitter civil war in the former Yugoslavia. Shot on location in Serbia, Croatia and Bosnia, the documentary combines graphic footage and interviews with religious and political figures. Click here for more information about the documentary.
- American Indian Exhibit at Governor Tryon's Palace at the North Carolina History Center. Click here to visit the Palace's website.
- Development of North Carolina at Governor Tryon's Palace at North Carolina History Center.
- Welcome Videos (vid 1, vid 2, vid 3) for the Edward M. Kennedy Institute for the United States Senate. Click here to visit the institute's website.
- Klytaimnestra Exhibit in the Boston Museum of Fine Art's Greek Classical Exhibit. Click here to visit the exhibit's website.
Childrens Audio Books
Wren Ross has been doing voice-over for the
past twenty years. She has recorded well over 1,000 radio and
TV spots, and worked with such notable personalities as Walter
Cronkite, Jason Robards, Ben Vereen and Mason Adams. She has narrated
hundreds of corporate and educational projects, as well as the
voice mail for companies such as Bausch & Lomb, Travelers,
FedEx, Aetna, and Allmerica to name a few. She has recorded
many award winning productions.
Wren's voice has been in many museum exhibits
including the Carnegie Science Museum, Louisville Science Center,
the Tennis Museum, the Clara Barton Museum, The Cumberland Gap Visitor Center, THe John Jay Homestead Museum, Hubble Telescope Planetarium show, and the Great Lakes
Science Museum. Among her TV voice-over credits are NOVA,
Prelude to Kosovo, The Secret of Life, People's Century,
and the PBS special Celebration of the American Family.
She narrated the documentary Speaking the Unspeakable: The
Art of Samuel Bak. One of Wren's favorite jobs was narrating
the documentary, She Lives to Ride, a film about female
For demo or booking call 617-924-SING (7464)